Your credit card information is always at risk for theft. Take steps to keep it safe and don't be fooled by scammers who try to trick you.
- Keep your credit cards safe.
- Shred anything with your credit card number on it.
- Don't sign blank credit card receipts?
- Avoid giving out your credit card information.
- Be safe with your credit card online.
- Report lost or stolen credit cards immediately.
- Review your billing statements each month.
Keep your credit cards in a purse or wallet close to your body where it can't easily be snatched away. Ladies, make sure your purse is zipped. If you're shopping in a high traffic area, carry a smaller purse. For both men and women, carry only the one or two credit and debit cards you'll be using that day. Leave all your other credit cards at home.